Mural on the ceiling, log cabin in the background

Sometimes it's a mystery to me why my photos don't turn out. In this one, with all of those spotlights pointed directly at the camera, and the bright sunlight streaming in from the background, that isn't the case! Anyway, the central actionway of the store, leading from the exterior entrance to the fish tank on the mall side, has a curved ceiling with an elaborate mural painted on it, while the entryway itself is dressed up to look like a log cabin or rustic lodge of some sort; I have (slightly) better pictures of each of those coming up soon.

Comments

  1. I could do without the taxidermy, real or not, but that mural is really neat! It kind of reminds me of my trip to the Alberta Rockies even if the mural is supposed to depict something from BC, lol. Anyway, this is certainly neater than anything one would find on a ceiling at a Kroger. I think the disco ball at the Atlanta Disco Kroger, which I suppose is closed by now, would be the neatest thing I can think of, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment