I'm not sure what "Lazie" is, but it sounds like the opposite of outdoors life

 

 Finally coming to the end of the Outdoors "Neighborhood", there's a definite mix of stores that do and don't fit the overall theme! I'm a little surprised there aren't enough outdoorsy stores here to fill more of this zone of the mall, but I guess even in Vancouver, there are just too many generic clothing stores and such. Reebok, these days, seems a bit borderline, even if athletic shoes were their original product.

Comments

  1. I'm surprised to see a Reebok shop here. I don't know much about athletic shoes, but it seems Reebok really languished under Adidas' ownership. Adidas even replaced Reebok's branding on NHL equipment with Adidas' own brand. I can remember when Reebok was almost as big as Nike during the The Pump days, but that was pre-Adidas. Anyway, Adidas just sold Reebok a couple years ago so maybe the brand can make a comeback, but that store actually has the old Adidas-era Reebok logo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! I really don't know anything about shoe companies 🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment