Welcome to the Richmond London Drugs!

Happy New Year, everyone! As I teased before my break, we're going to be starting out the year looking at one of the several vintage London Drugs locations I visited around the Vancouver area. This store appears to have been built in 1995, though I suspect the decor package is a good bit older than that (and I'm not 100% certain of that date since Canada's property assessment system is very different than that in the US and it seems you have to go through a private company that really wants you to pay for stuff to get property data!?!). While the road signs were partially redone a few years back, the neon sign and "computers" subtitle (I'm quite surprised they still emphasize that so much) are certainly a preview of what's to come!

Comments

Post a Comment