With Us, It's Personal

This store's fairly large pharmacy was carved out of the back right corner of the original Tradewell salesfloor, and looks to have been remodeled by Rite Aid at some point as Pay 'n Save's pharmacies generally weren't this walled in, from what I've seen. (It also had some telltale leftover 90s-decor grey wall tiles that I apparently didn't get a picture of.) It seems Rite Aid put a decent amount of investment into this place at one point, so I'm guessing it was successful back in the day; however, I saw a grand total of one other customer on my visit here, on a Sunday afternoon when there didn't seem to be any obvious reason for people to be elsewhere. I sometimes try to avoid getting too many people in my photos, but here, this store was just as dead as the pictures make it look. 

Comments