Sunset over Fred Meyer

Being from late February 2020, these pictures are some of the last ones that I took with my old iPod, along with some of the last ones from before the lockdowns started, for a little context. I think this was right around the time my then-manager unilaterally decided our team was going to start working from home, a few weeks before that became the standard and about a month before the official lockdown. So I imagine I was in an interesting mental place when I made this visit, which probably explains why I don't remember it at all. 

Anyway, here's a view of the left side of the store, which includes a garden center with a dedicated entrance, something I believe was added or at least rebuilt in the 2010 remodel. I'm glad I figured out how to properly edit photos, since all of my exterior photos -- from this visit and my later one -- turned out rather poorly before editing!

Comments