Entrance ramp

And to conclude this set, here's a view down the front exterior wall, from the landing outside the main entrance. I don't know why Safeway decided to close down the other side and make this the only entrance, since you have to go up a short ramp to get to the doors on this side -- can't remember the last time I saw that at a grocery store! Anyway, coming up tomorrow will actually be the most recent store I visited, something interesting enough that I just can't sit on it like I normally would!

Comments

  1. Odd, I'm not sure why they only use the ramp entrance. I wonder if ADA compliance has something to do with it? Perhaps Safeway didn't want to spend to make the other entrance ADA compliant? Granted, I'm not sure if they would have needed to make both entrances compliant.

    I'm not sure if Tacoma is a bit different from Seattle in this regard, but not only are there fewer Subarus than expected in the parking lot here, but there is also an old Mercury Cougar! I wonder if the Mercury driver is a Washington State alum, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't understand it either.

      When it comes to older cars, you see all sorts around here! Crown Vics and their derivatives are a fairly common sight.

      Delete

Post a Comment