South Sammamish in plans

 

I always love it when I'm able to find official decor and floor plans for the stores I feature! Starting off, here's a look at the fixture floor plan for this store's most recent remodel, showing just how extremely weird its shape really is -- and also how little really changed with the remodel (and one of the biggest changes shown here, the new "Fit Market" fixtures in the health and beauty department, doesn't seem to have even happened in the end!). And for that matter, I don't think the case/counter replacements in the deli and bakery happened either, since the fixtures look exactly the same before and after the remodel. So that means the only big non-decor change was the updated and expanded cafe seating area, and I didn't even get to see what that looked like on my visit! 



And to wrap up this set, here are the decor plans. Apart from the obvious errors I mentioned already, there are a couple interesting changes between this and what was actually installed -- on the plans, the "Blooms" sign is shown as "Floral" (which is rather strange, since I don't believe I've ever visited an Urban Mix store with the "Floral" text), and the signs for the liquor department are all different, with the plans showing the (more logical) "Wine & Beer" sign in place of "Bottle Shop", and showing a sign for the liquor store up front that wasn't actually installed. 


That's it for this tour of what's probably the nicest "normal" (built pre-Kroger) QFC I've visited to date! Coming up next weekend, it's time for Safeway, and time for me to start my first Canadian set!

Comments