Stepping inside

While I'm sad that Fresh Fare 2.0 is gone, I'm glad that Urban Mix is here to replace it -- and this store looks just as good now as it did before. While I have some nitpicks with early versions of Urban Mix, overall this is probably the nicest Urban Mix remodel I've seen yet. The service department portion looks quite nice, with black walls accented with various patterns and the new, much nicer Murrays 2.0 decor. This store largely lacks the extra-low ceiling that most QFCs are afflicted with, which helps avoid the rather dark feel some Urban Mix stores have.

Comments

  1. While the flooring here does not meet my standards, I must say that the dark look of Urban Mix works well with the white color of the drop ceiling tiles! It's a good contrast and I think something like that makes dark decor look better. So, yeah, I like what I'm seeing here...at least when it comes to stuff above the flooring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time, at least the concrete flooring was already here... I'm frustrated that QFC has removed the old vinyl flooring at some other recent Urban Mix remodels. The light ceiling certainly helps -- I'm not a fan of the dark ceilings some new Krogers have gotten!

      Delete

Post a Comment