Retro-modern shelving

I absolutely love the shelving here, with its accents that look like something you'd see on a mid-century office or apartment building. But as you can see here, this area is massive, but surprisingly empty -- seems like Nordstrom was anticipating a lot more demand for online order pickup than there actually was. Most shelves have at most one or two packages on them, and they were starting to be used for storage of random things seemingly unrelated to online pickup orders.

Comments

  1. Those racks look a bit like a server rack! I suppose that look would be a good fit in the Seattle area!

    The good news about the new Blogger comment box (it looks like all Blogger blogs I comment on regularly are using it now is that it takes the comments without having to do those dreaded reCaptcha things. The bad news is that it does not have a preview option, but I think I can live with that if I don't have to do the reCaptcha to comment anonymously, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That's not a connection I would have ever made 🙂

      That's good to hear! It also hasn't eaten any of my comments yet, which is a huge improvement. Unfortunately, using it logged in doesn't seem to work anymore, so I always have to use the "Name/URL" option, which is slightly annoying (but better than having it eat my comments more often than not!).

      Delete

Post a Comment