I can't put into words how blah this store is

Even the impulse buys line at the checkouts is full of tacky decor items! 😃 Hiding behind the mirrors, fake architectural salvage, and overused slogans, the checkout decor is perhaps the only bit of interest in the store, and it's using that trendy dimensional wood paneling (which I thought was called shiplap, but apparently that's a different kind of ugly trendy wood paneling), which I really don't like in residential use and it's no better here. The register lights -- edgelit clear plastic numbers -- look nice, though.

Comments

  1. To me, this store looks better than the decor being sold within it. HomeGoods certainly does have a lot for the 'Live, laugh, love' sign crowd, but not so much for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I don't much like either the store or the merchandise, but I can't disagree!

      Delete

Post a Comment