Sidewalk view

In my opinion, the new Sprouts facade is ugly in addition to being generic, thanks to the crazy amount of corrugated metal they stuck all over everything! I've never liked corrugated metal at all. Some of the original Albertsons concrete block detailing is still visible above and below the metal, as the last small reminder of this building's original user. And yes, that is my bike on the bike rack -- I think this is the first time it's showing up on here, but it won't be the last! At least when it's working properly (it's an electric bike with intermittent electrical issues that have proved nearly impossible to solve, to the point that I'm probably going to have to buy a new one sooner rather than later), I quite enjoy biking to do store tours.

Comments

  1. Yes, I'm not a fan of the metal look here either. They look like hurricane shutters. I suppose only people in places like Texas and Florida would know about that though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, that's a connection I wouldn't ever have made! 🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment