Giant rolling pin

The first thing you see when entering the store is the big service department island, home to the bakery, coffee shop, and deli/prepared foods department. The combined bakery and coffee shop is very reminiscent of older QFCs! The decor over here is... not great (again, I always hate corrugated metal), but I do enjoy the giant hanging rolling pin -- feels like the "giant hanging stuff" style from the Albertsons Grocery Palace days is coming back in style (and this isn't even the only thing here that reminds me of Grocery Palace)!

Comments

  1. With all the corrugated metal in this store, it's surprising that you like this better than the Sprouts near me! Then again, the one near me certainly doesn't have any Grocery Palace-like elements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The corrugated metal is the part that I mentioned I don't like! But overall, I'm just not a fan of that older Sprouts decor with the white walls and wood paneling.

      Delete

Post a Comment