Store closED permanently

 

Here's why I said this visit wasn't entirely successful: while the announcement had said this store was closing at 10 PM on Saturday the 14th, it was very much closed already when I got here earlier in the day. And from how much had been cleared out, I wonder if it had opened at all that day. (The announcement had only come during the same week that it closed, so this was the soonest I would have been able to get out here.) There were plenty of people who I saw walking up to find out that this store was closed, so it was clearly a rather abrupt closure. Also, while taking these pictures, I saw all of the employees walk out from the back room and lock up the store for the last time; I don't have any pictures since I was a bit more shy about those things in 2017.

Comments

  1. Aw, sorry to hear that. kingskip1 on flickr in Memphis got burned on what was supposed to be the last day of the American Way Kroger, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's always sad when things like that happen...

      Delete

Post a Comment