This Way To Garden

One surprising addition in the Artisan remodel was a sign over the secondary garden center entrance. They actually chose a pretty nice cursive font for this (though I'm not a huge fan of script fonts in general), but cursive doesn't look great in Title Case, and speaking of that, "to" generally isn't supposed to be capitalized in title case. Off to the left, it looks like Fred Meyer was able to get at least a few bikes back in stock by this point, but the bike section still looked a bit sparse.

Comments

  1. This reminds me a bit of the cursive font used in modern Kmart decor. Yeah, I know, it felt funny saying 'modern Kmart decor,' lol. https://flic.kr/p/2kTP28C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting -- it definitely does! And yeah, even thinking about Kmart having modern decor feels weird 😃

      Delete
  2. Looks like the same font from the "Welcome to your" signs in the vestibule. I agree, it's a nice looking one, even though the use of title case is a little odd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, yeah, it is! Weird -- I like it a lot more here than I did there.

      Delete

Post a Comment