Decor (yeah, this store could use some)

Looking back up towards the front of the store, here's a look at Artisan's secondary department signage. I... almost like it? I think? I'm really not sure. The slatted design certainly doesn't look as good here as in the primary department hanging signage, but I still like the geometric patterning with the colorful triangle piece in the top right corner. I think I like these better than the banners in Banner, which were always (ironically enough) a low point in that decor, in my opinion. But they do have quite a bit of blank space to them, which is somewhat unfortunate.

Comments

  1. "I... almost like it?"

    LOL, same! I'm not a fan of this style when used in the main departments like produce, but I actually don't mind it here... I think because it's actually a three dimensional cube shape, and the accent shape is limited to the triangle in the upper corner with the rest of the slats a solid straight pattern. I really dig the blue wall in the background, too -- a color other than white! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, that's funny, since we have opposite opinions on the main department signage! And yep, the blue walls make all the difference on the right side of the store.

      Delete

Post a Comment