Butter butter

Another weird thing about the dairy department decor: it's got two styles of category markers, the wall-mounted ones that are the only attempt at decor back here, along with the generic Bountiful+ kind. I imagine that as products move around, the generic ones will move with them while the vertical ones will stay put, meaning they will go from being redundant to being in conflict. That's a big reason why I'm not a fan of integrating category designations into permanent decor like this -- Banner's big graphics were a better way of filling the space by far.

Comments

  1. I hadn't even thought about that aspect... very good point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, perhaps Fred Meyer doesn't move stuff around as much as other stores (I'm looking at you, Safeway!), but I still wouldn't be surprised to see the wall markers become inaccurate over time in at least some stores.

      Delete

Post a Comment