Garden Center Garden Center Garden Center

Continuing towards the east side of the store, here's a look at the garden center, with the plexiglass roof that was added in the 2000s remodel. There certainly would have been a lot of garden center signs over here if they hadn't removed the one on the main part of the building! Behind that is the mystery bumpout, which I still can't decide if it was original or an addition. 


p.s. -- hopefully my posts are reasonably coherent tonight! I finally got my first COVID shot today (exciting! But I'm still a little irritated that the governor waited so much longer than most states to make it generally available...), so I'm extremely tired tonight. I hope you guys are already signed up to get your shots if you haven't already, since I believe most of you are in places where vaccinations opened up a while back!

Comments