Surveillance land

This store had two main styles of product signage -- the pointy hanging signs, and the horizontal shelf signage (though I'm almost certain neither of these are original to the store). They're both pretty ugly, but at least they have a Seattle design to them -- though for me, as someone who's used to seeing the skyline from the water, views of the Seattle skyline with the space needle in the center seem weird! (I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a version of this view, which is fairly well known.) 


I'm just getting started with Fry's posts, but you're going to have to wait a little longer for the rest of them! I'm moving next weekend (yes, again), so I'm going to take a break starting sometime in the middle of this week. Fry's posts will resume in 2 weeks!

Comments

Post a Comment