Electronics Fry's

Back when I visited this store, I was expecting to come back at some point, since a store closing sale felt inevitable. Unfortunately, Fry's shut down so abruptly that there weren't even sales -- though they certainly wouldn't have had very much merchandise to sell off, and apparently most of what they had towards the end wasn't even theirs, but vendor merchandise being sold on consignment. However, just yesterday, I saw that at least some Fry's stores are having fixture sales... but seeing as they're not publicizing them, and they seem to be short-duration sales, the chances of me being able to visit are extremely low, if this store has one at all. But if anyone somehow hears of something at this store, I'd love to hear about it!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It sure is! Foone has a lot of cool stuff... just generally not retail related.

      Delete

Post a Comment