Sav-on decor

The one big change between the Port Angeles store and this one is the flipping of the pharmacy/health and beauty section and the liquor department, something that must have changed between the Blue and Grey Market days and this store's construction in the Awnings era. But there's still a similarity here -- this store is another one that got the weird Sav-On Pharmacy branding. I've never understood Albertsons' logic in bringing in a brand that has no name recognition in this area to use for their pharmacies. In my experience, people in this corner of the country are more likely to associate the name with the BC-based Save-On-Foods chain (which does have an extremely tenuous connection to Safeway, having bought several of their Canadian stores following the sale of Safeway's Canadian business to Sobeys).

Comments

  1. L E A F

    I'm sorry. That's just a very big leaf on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Honestly, I really like the extra-oversized leaves in this particular store. I think that's why I like this decor here more than I normally do.

      Delete

Post a Comment