Entrance angle

One thing I haven't been talking about much so far -- the building itself! While it's a plain concrete block building (my least favorite type -- come on, at least go for decorative concrete blocks!), New Seasons still managed to make it look pretty nice, with artistic touches, a large section of wood paneling (which I still can't decide if I like or not when it comes to exteriors... I can say I don't like it on the interior!), and a green roof on a section of the canopy (which also has neat angled columns). Oh, and it also has another giant roof sign, seemingly angled for visibility from the Ballard Bridge (though from my experience, it was way too small and distant for that to work).

Comments

  1. The greenery on the roof is pretty neat. Also, as mentioned in comment I made for the other picture, there is the obligatory Subaru parked in front of a NW natural foods supermarket, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment