New electronics

While the electronics department was largely closed off for some reason on this visit, it's nice to see that Fred Meyer kept the large, separated-off electronics department in this store, something they often don't when they do major remodels like this. 


Happy thanksgiving, everyone! I suppose this is a bit late since most of you see these posts until the day after I post them, but whatever. I hope you all stayed safe... around here, we aren't supposed to be meeting with family for thanksgiving, but I came home anyway. And it's not like we've ever done big gatherings in my family, so COVID didn't really impact our plans anyway.

Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! It seems that at least the Little Women DVDs (or are those Blu-Rays/Blu-Ray & DVD combo packs?) are selling well. I don't know anything about the movie, but it is a bit surprising to see physical media copies of just about anything selling decently well these days. That's good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hanging department signs!

    Happy late Thanksgiving, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment