If I had known I was going to move in a few months, I might have bought some of those 50% off appliances

You know, it's really crazy to think about (and only really sunk in when I wrote that title) how these pictures were taken only about 9 months ago. I mean, the reason I visited this store so many times is that I was still commuting into the office at the time, and working on the weekends since I was still in school, so I was passing by here at a reasonable time to stop and get pictures. I remember that some of the sales on housewares, and especially kitchen appliances, caught my eye, but at that point I was still living in my microapartment and had no intention of moving, since it wasn't like I spent a lot of time at home anyways. It's crazy (and somewhat depressing) how quickly everything has changed.

Comments