Home!¡

While I'm not entirely convinced by Big Lots' attempt to reinvent itself and move away from closeouts, I will say that I quite like the new decor package that they're rolling out as part of that transition! While it is still fairly cheap, it's more convincing than some other cheap decor packages that have shown up over the years (I'm looking at you, Walmart!). And it seems to be a fairly flexible design too, even working in this store with relatively low ceilings along the outside walls, another thing that some stores (QFC) can't seem to figure out.

Comments

  1. I feel the same about Big Lots currently - the new stores look nice (especially the ones opened from scratch - some of the older ones still look really old even post-remodel). The signage is nice too, but I'm not sold on the new concept itself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment