Don't Judge a Book by its Cover

Notice the weird display in the center of that picture? That's this thing, featuring books wrapped in paper with summaries written on the covers (and presumably you're supposed to know what they are based on that... but I'm out of the loop, as always, so I have no idea what any of these three are!). Seems like a cool concept, but I have no clue what the backstory is to it -- in particular, does anyone know if this was a common Barnes & Noble thing or something that this store made up? I can't find anything through Google with such a generic title.

Comments

  1. It's been a while since I've been to my local B&N, but I've never seen anything like this before there. I'd have to say this was made up by this particular store. And if it makes you feel any better, I have no idea what those three books in question are either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks for that! 🙂 Certainly a weird concept.

      Delete
  2. Nope, can't say I've seen this either! And I'm with you two concerning what these books are...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! Maybe I'm totally misinterpreting the concept 🤷‍♂️

      Delete

Post a Comment