World's Finest

While the liquor department here is in the same place as in the old Port Angeles store, it looks totally different with the angled soffit and drop ceiling over it. The spotlights add to the upscale vibe of this part of the store, as does the two-tone purple color scheme. I really like this two-tone design, but for some reason it's not used consistently through this decor package -- in this store, the bakery, produce, dairy, and liquor departments got it, but the meat department, pharmacy, and front end got bland beige instead. (Based on the South Shoreline store, it looks like the deli would normally get the beige look as well -- in this store, it didn't have enough wall space for that to be visible.) I imagine I would like this decor somewhat better if it had this style throughout the store -- though, of course, the real reason I don't much like it is the font used for the department signs! 

Comments

  1. I actually don't mind the font myself, but I agree, the two tone color scheme is really cool (especially like the purple for this department)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a me problem, I'll admit! I've just never been a fan of handwriting-style fonts like this.

      Delete

Post a Comment