Safeway on the side

With the lighting having (bizarrely) gotten better while I was in the store, I got quite a few more exterior pictures on the way out! Here's a look along the side of the building, showing one of the smaller Safeway signs. I've always liked how Safeway's signs since the introduction of the new logo use back-illuminated letters (I feel like there has to be a better term for that...) rather than standard light-up signage -- I've always thought that looks quite classy! Interestingly, it looks like Albertsons never had a sign at this location, and it was Haggen that initially put a sign on this side of the building during their brief time here.

Comments

  1. Another nice title! And I'm not familiar with another term for this sort of lighting style, either - but I do agree it looks classier than the normal type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again! There's a real name for everything, but I'm not knowledgeable enough about signage to know what it would be for this...

      Delete

Post a Comment