The parking lot almost looks busy from this angle

I don't know why, but I did not get particularly good exterior photos on this visit! This one really doesn't show much of anything, but I didn't get enough other ones to bump this one out of the mix. It probably does show most of the cars in the parking lot in one picture, though, so it's got that going for it! 😉

Obviously, this store is the star of the two sets I'm currently uploading, but I just happened to start on a Sunday, so the short post had to go first. Anyways, this is the first -- and likely only, unless something changes -- Kmart to make it to the blog, seeing as this store was the only Kmart left in the Seattle area for quite a while. I know many of you post Kmarts all the time, but this is something different for me!

Comments

  1. Unless you plan on traveling quite far, it's going to be hard to find a Kmart in the Northwest soon. The last one in Washington State is supposed to close by April (the store in Burlington): https://www.skagitbreaking.com/2020/02/10/burlington-kmart-slated-to-close-in-april/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My "local" Kmart is now in the state of Michigan lol

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I saw that... not entirely surprising at this point but it's still sad to see.

      Looks like my closest one will be in either Montana or California!

      Delete
    3. My local Kmart is now three hours away in Miami, which in perspective, is quite close for a "local" Kmart!

      Delete

Post a Comment