North actionway

Heading back into the north (left) actionway, here's a view of the cleaning supplies department that we saw the sign for a few pictures back. (The organization of this set is a bit odd, but I was so confused by the layout of this store that I mostly left the pictures in the order I took them rather than trying to reconstruct a more logical order.) Along the side of the actionway, Bed Bath and Beyond had posted some category markers (of sorts) to identify what the little islands hold. (I say "of sorts" because they functioned almost as aisle markers, but they certainly were styled more like category markers.)

On another note, I actually visited another Bed Bath & Beyond store today (quite possibly my second one ever 🙂), so I should have some more context to this store rather than just making stuff up. Of course, a sample size of 2 isn't great either, but it's something! Also, I just realized that I took roughly 6 months worth of pictures (at my current posting rate) this weekend alone -- something tells me I'm never going to dig out of this backlog hole I've dug for myself...

Comments

Post a Comment