🏠 home

I quite like the department wall signs that these mini-Targets are getting, and I really wish the full-size stores would get something similar too -- after all, they have even more blank wall space that could really use something to break it up! This is along the left wall of the narrow section, and the aisle along this wall was very busy when I was here (hence the slightly awkward angle), as people seemed to think it was the main actionway. Again, not an intuitive layout here! Additionally, the entire home department was crammed into the small space on the left side of the narrow part, which I was quite disappointed by as it's about the only department that I would be likely to buy stuff from at this store. Like I hinted at before, this store has a rather strange merchandise mix, with the small home section (which I would have expected to be one of the highlights of a small-format Target) only the first oddity I found here.

Comments

  1. Good point about the wall signs! Yeah, these would help to break up all the gray paint and lack of anything else in the full-line stores...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! I really don't get Target's aversion to wall signs...

      Delete

Post a Comment