Milk crate dump bins (very classy, Safeway...)

Looping back around towards the entrance, we find that the employees are still working on cleaning out the bank. More to the point, though, is the collection of milk crates sitting on old pallets that Safeway is using as dump bins here to hold all sorts of random merchandise that they had kicked out of the aisles. This is the kind of thing I'd expect to see at an ultra-low-end discount store, not a mid-range grocery store like Safeway. That probably sounds a little elitist, but I am a super cheap person who loves shopping at places like Dollar Tree and Big Lots (I so wish I had something like that near where I live now...), but one thing those stores have in common is somewhat decent organization and presentation, not bins that you have to dig through like this.

Comments