Micromall

OK, so that was a pretty abrupt transition -- the first time I stopped by here (right after the Albertsons closed), I took exterior pictures but didn't feel like getting interior ones. I came by later to pick up some candy (my coworker introduced me to White Rabbit candy, which is super good) and decided to take interior pictures... but assumed that I already had sufficient exterior ones, which clearly wasn't true.

Anyways, as to what you're seeing here -- as with many larger Asian grocery stores, this store includes a tiny mall-like space between the entrance and the store proper. This one is mainly lined with Asian restaurants, many of which I've heard good things about, but also holds a travel agent and a spa, as well as some spaces I couldn't really identify. Obviously, I'm not exactly the target demographic for this place!

Comments