Looking in (kinda)

Wrapping up this store, here's my attempt at a picture in through the windows. The cart vestibule entrance was (unsurprisingly) blocked off, meaning that I had to try to get a picture through two layers of glass. You can't see all that much here (though the store was pretty much emptied out by this point anyway), but this is still much better than any of my attempts at the Greenwood store, which had heavily tinted windows that resisted any photography.

While I'm done with the Greenwood Safeway and Aurora Albertsons dual set, I'm still not moving on to something totally different! Starting tomorrow, we'll be looking at some of the other interesting stuff in the neighborhood... some of which is a good bit more interesting than the Safeway and Albertsons we've been looking at for so long!

Comments