Kelso Resource Center

It's certainly never a good sign for a mall when one of the few tenants is a "resource center" for mostly people in homelessness! (I'm sure they were able to get super cheap rent here, which is a good thing of course...) Anyways, I took this picture less for that and more since this was one of the more distinctive-looking facades in this mall, likely untouched since the mall's opening (and honestly, it looks even older than that!). I wouldn't be surprised if someone recognizes this facade, but I'm certainly nowhere near experienced enough with mall stores to know that myself.

Comments

  1. I'm pretty sure this is an old Foot Locker facade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep, I could see that... (Never would have gotten it on my own, though!)

      Delete

Post a Comment