Hidden Target

For one last picture, here's a look at the side of the store, with a rather oddly placed Target logo. This faces the main part of the mall, but is placed somewhere where it's hard to see from any logical approach to the store, where you would see either the front or left side first. If it was placed at the back of the building, it might be visible from northbound I-5, but this location at the front isn't visible from there either. I guess Target just wanted to have a logo on every side of the building! Also in weird Target quirks, anyone know why they always seem to have way more carts than they could ever use? None of these outdoor carts were obviously broken or an older design, they just seemed to be overflow, waiting for more people than this store has ever seen.

Tomorrow -- spinning around 180 degrees...

Comments

  1. I'm sure on Black Friday those extra carts come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess? Not sure how that many people would fit in this store! 😉

      Delete
    2. ^ That's the only explanation I've got as well! My store has practically double the logical amount, too...

      Delete

Post a Comment