Entertai

Apparently, the painters here called it quits halfway through painting the "Entertainment" sign, which appears to be the blanket name for the new combined books and magazines-electronics department. Also of note, the mini aisle markers have gone up in the alcove, taking this store to 105 numbered aisles -- tied for the most I've seen so far!

That's it for this weeks extra-long update. I was really hoping this remodel would be done by the start of school, but it's clearly nowhere close -- I'm not sure whether I'll be able to keep going with such consistent updates, but I'll try to keep something going however long it takes!

Comments

  1. I remember wanting the Kroger construction/demolition project in my town to be over before I started freshman year. It continued for six months past that XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah -- it definitely seems like Kroger goes with the cheap contractors rather than the fast ones! 🙂 (Safeway's remodels certainly don't take anywhere near this long...)

      Delete

Post a Comment