13, 12...

I've said this before and I'm sure I'll say it again, but I really do love the original Lifestyle v2 aisle markers, which were clearly very intentionally designed to go with this decor package rather than the generic one-size-fits-all approach that stores all too often take (I'm particularly looking at you, Kroger!). Interestingly, there are two types of clearance shelf tags in this picture, with the one on the right just printed on normal Safeway sale sign paper. And finally for this grab bag of a description, notice the cart escalator attachment on the cart in this picture -- I'm pretty sure a bunch of this store's carts ended up at my Ballard Safeway eventually (since I haven't seen this type of cart elsewhere), though they've pretty much all disappeared (likely stolen) by now.

Comments