Layout

I wasn't originally going to post this so soon, but I decided that this store was too weird to skip showing the plan until the end! This is a very high resolution image, so I'd recommend opening it in a separate tab and zooming all the way in to see the detail. On the left is where we entered the store (and I'm considering the left side to be the front end, though that's open for debate with this store's funky setup). Starting from that end, you first hit the checkouts, followed by produce, liquor, the main aisles (parallel rather than perpendicular to the front end), and finally dairy along the back wall. The left side is the sorta-Grand Aisle with all the service departments, while the right wall is home to floral, health and beauty, and the pharmacy. It's a bit confusing, so I wouldn't be surprised to end up referring back to this map throughout this set -- I certainly am while putting this set together, and I've actually been to this store in person!

Comments

  1. I'm sure it indicates much more substantive stuff than what I'm about to say, but those things to the left of the floor plan look a lot like doodles of Legos and toy trains/wheels XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm pretty sure it's just supposed to be showing the landscaping outside -- why that showed up in a fixture plan I have no idea!

      Delete

Post a Comment