New paint, and new flat aisle markers

Originally I was just taking this picture to show the new yellow and green paint installed through the general merchandise department, but then I noticed something much more interesting -- flat Marketplace aisle markers! This is something else I haven't seen before (even in some very recently remodeled Fred Meyers) -- normally they'd have the mini number-only kind if they didn't use the full tri-siders. I've never quite seen the point in the mini ones, but these seem much more useful -- though I kind of doubt they'll find 6 things to list in each of these short aisles!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the link! I've seen some shortened tri-siders as well, but never the flat ones. Definitely more useful though, as you said!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'll be very interested to see if they start showing up in more places!

      Delete

Post a Comment