Wellness (no more Rite Aid jokes, I promise!)

There are certainly some parallels to be drawn to the Main & Vine health and beauty section, from the paint color to the department name itself. However, Marketplace trades the hexagonal design for a less modern (but still attractive) swirly pattern.

While I still have quite a few pictures from this store to post, I'll be taking a break from them for the next little over a week. I'm heading out on a trip tomorrow morning, and I've decided to interrupt my normal uploads for some sort of TBD (read: making it up as I go) travelogue format. If anyone has any recommendations or requests for Portland-area stuff (retail or otherwise), let me know -- I've already got at least one store I've promised to get pictures for Retail Retell at!

Comments

  1. Oh cool, thanks! Nope, nothing else off the top of my head, but then that's not saying much - not like I know anything really about Portland area retail :P Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment