GNC

My camera doesn't seem to have liked the lighting in the mall proper very much, so all my pictures turned out a little blah like this. Anyways, this is one of the mall's little atrium spaces, featuring a GNC store. I always find it odd to see standalone GNCs like this, since I associate them with Rite Aid so much. (I also never really realized GNC stood for something, but they aren't really my thing anyways...)

On a side note, looking through these pictures, I noticed something odd about that ad screen on the right. Yep, that certainly looks like the infamous Windows 10 update message... I mustn't have noticed it at the time, or I definitely would have gotten a better picture of that 🙂

Comments

  1. Funny - I just discovered a Twitter account yesterday, featuring all sorts of photos of Microsoft Windows where it shouldn't be! This example would've fit right in :P

    As for GNC, I've always viewed them as standalone instead of within Rite Aids. Partially this is because the partnership came later, but also just because I never had many experiences with Rite Aid in order to make that a strong association!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment