The whole way across the back

This picture does a better job of showing the three zones of this store -- the gable-roofed high-ceiling original part of the store, the weird low-ceiling transition section, and the medium-ceiling newer addition. There's certainly a lot going on in this store visually, between the decor, which has a much busier style than the last few Albertsons decor packages we've seen, and all of the roofline weirdness going on.

p.s. -- Hear the Flickr news today? They're effectively giving everyone free access, as long as they make their photos freely-licensed, something I've already been doing. So I guess I (and the rest of you all, if you're willing to give up copyright) could go right back over there now... not sure if I want to, though, since Flickr has very much lost my trust with this whole thing. Guess I have decisions to make...

Comments

  1. I really don't care if my photos are freely licenced or not, but I went through the effort to get rid of 3/4 of my flickr account to adhere to the new changes, so I'm going to keep things how they are (and I really don't want to put everything back). I also don't care much for the new direction flickr is going, where they cater to Pro members more than the free ones (as it seems like the free accounts are just there to prevent even more backlash). With that being said, I'm actually liking my new format with My Florida Retail, so I guess everything worked out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually hadn't heard that news. I doubt this will bring people back, especially since nothing has been communicated very well. (Perhaps they'd have had better success had they told people about the extension of the deletion deadline, *prior to* the day it was supposed to begin and thereby saving people the rush of deleting everything before the site would?!) But it's a nice compromise nonetheless, for those who are fine with openly licensing their photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I pretty much agree with both of you on this one. Communication really hasn't been Flickr's strong suit since the takeover! I'm not thrilled with the way Flickr has been acting either, so I don't really feel like supporting them by moving back over at this point...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment