Road sign

Heading back outside for our last picture, here's the store's road sign, looking exactly as you'd expect an Albertsons to have. Interesting to see a daycare place getting second billing here, over any of the retail tenants of the plaza. Next time: the slightly more interesting sibling of this decor package (or, at least, that's what I think).

p.s. -- It's the middle of winter, which means the weather isn't great, lighting is problematic for photography, the days are short, and, well, I have school work I need to do. Yet I've taken over 600 pictures so far this month, well over half a year worth even if I dump a bunch of bad ones. I think I have a problem. Send help. 🙂

Comments

  1. Yesterday I was yelled at by an angry manager at my first stop and still took 150+ pictures. Now I'm thinking a trip that would be 3 hours each way and I don't even have a long weekend coming up that I can use. Yep, something's wrong with me all right... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgmxMuW6Fsc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, we're all the same way 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment