A Sears that's not (yet) closing? It's a Christmas miracle!

The real reason I wanted to go there was to see what a better Sears looked like on what has to be one of their better days. Unfortunately, it still wasn't exactly great...

I'll eventually be posting all 150+ pictures from this mall, but that probably won't be for quite some time now. In the meantime, have a great holiday!

p.s. -- I'd be interested in seeing if anyone can guess where this is... I don't normally do teaser pictures, but I've hopefully made this one relatively easy! 🙂

Comments

  1. It's the Sears at the Westfield Southcenter Mall. It certainly looks like a nice mall too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it! Yep, it's certainly quite nice there... not my sort of thing, but it's certainly pretty popular.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment